Registration of Medical Practitioners:
If you provide your personal & contact details when inquiring about registration with OnePlus Health or otherwise, we will use that information for the following purposes:
- To process your enquiry or application.
- Compile statistics for our internal purposes.
- To send you relevant documents and our newsletter.
We may supply information to the Department of Health, Professional, Corporate, Education and Training Bodies so they can compile statistics.
We may retain the details of your application on our files and may disclose that information to overseas regulators and elsewhere if required. If you are subsequently empanelled/ registered with OnePlus Health, we will use the information you provide us with for the purposes listed below:
- Updation of our database.
To share your contact details with members, corporates & institutions who wish to access your services Administer and maintain your registration details Process complaints, if any to maintain and compile statistics for internal use Keep you updated with information about the OnePlus Health including guidance, news, etc.
Third Party Service Providers:
We have contracts with other organizations (or Third Parties) to carry out certain activities or services on our behalf. If we need to pass any of your personal data to them, we will ensure the following:
- They are only provided with the information they need to carry out the service.
- They agree not to use the information received from us for any other purpose than those specified by us.
We may be asked to provide your contact details to the MCI, DCI, IMA, IDA, medical defence organizations, medical colleges, faculties & other organizations so that they can keep their records up to date. If you would prefer us not to share your registered address with these organizations please let us know by writing In addition to this, we may disclose your personal information; to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
OnePlus Health Members:
If you are registered with OnePlus Health or are a OnePlus Health member, we will use the information you provide us with for the purposes listed below:
- Updation of our database.
- Administer and maintain your registration details.
To maintain and compile health records including test reports or any health records and results for internal use To maintain it for analytical purposes including to provide necessary consultation/suggestions, if required based on the health reports of the OnePlus Health members.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998:
You may obtain confirmation of the basic information that we hold about you at any time. If it is incorrect we will promptly correct it when we have received the appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.